- 5th July 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 6th July 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 7th July 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 15th August 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 16th August 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 17th August 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 5th September 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 6th September 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- 7th September 2022 @ 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Online Holiday Coding Camp.
Scratch Programming -MINECRAFT Theme (Age 7-8)
Kids will create interactive and engaging Minecraft-themed games with Scratch. Using the MIT visual block programming, kids will learn coding and problem solving to develop and play their Minecraft games!
• July 5-7 (3 days) /
• Aug 15-17 (3 days)/
• Sept 5-7 (3 days)
Fee: RM 270 (YOU SAVE RM30 with 10% discount applied)
More info on various school holiday programs, please refer to
– Students need to have laptop/macbook & internet at home
> Code at home in virtual classroom led by experience coach
> Small group guaranteed
> High student engagement
> Fun lesson plans
> Take home your project
WHY LEARN CODING
– Coding is the new literacy. Learning to code prepares children for the world today.
– Coding teaches the process of logical thinking, problem-solving, and critical thinking.
– Coding empowers students and builds their self-confidence.
To find out more about the program, please email to email@example.com or contact 012-3377055