Sewing masks for kids
Date : Monday, 21st January 2019 (thaipusam)
Time : 11am – 4pm
Venue : Hobbyncoffee, TTDI
Sewing fabric masks for kids with cancer (in government hospitals).
– there are many kids with cancer being treated in our government hospitals. After their procedures, these masks are used to protect them from smoke, etc.
– why handmade fabric masks? They are cotton launderable), fun colours (to make the kids happy) and comfortable.
What we will welcome :
– fabric scraps – cotton only (at least 12 inches wide and 6 inches in height)
– elastic cords
– volunteers to trace the template onto the fabric, cut fabric (no need to know how to sew)
– volunteers to sew the masks