Categories: Holiday Program
Would you like your kids to start SCUBA diving in a safe and controlled environment?
This is the right camp for them! Participants will be introduced to our PADI Seal Team program, a special program designed for children keen to discover the underwater world. It is a fun filled, action packed SCUBA diving camp right in the heart of the city!
What will they benefit in this awesome program?
– Boosts children’s confidence in water
– Learn about in-water safety rules
– Problem-solving skills & principles applied to buoyancy and gravity in an underwater setting
– Education on marine conservation
– Encourages discovery and exploration
Here Are What The Children Will Learn:
There will be five Aqua Missions to be completed. It includes basic SCUBA diving skills, such as:
– Proper breathing underwater
– Clearing the mask underwater
– Recovering a regulator
– Swimming underwater to experience the sensation of being weightless.
Children will also learn about the underwater world and oceanography. Each day, there will be a talk / discussion on different topics
Special designed STEAM (Science, Technology, Education, Arts & Math) workshops for children with educators from OPSTOPUS, on topics about the ocean. Children will get to play with experiments indoor under the watchful eyes of our trainers.
The program is suitable for:
– Kids age 8 and above
– Comfortable in water
– No prior experience with SCUBA diving is necessary
– Parents approval is required