- WhatsApp 6014 338 5407
Ever wondered what’s it like to sleep on a boat in the middle of a largest man-made lake embracing a million of years of an old tropical rainforest in South East Asia? Take a cruise to Temenggor lake on a typical houseboat! During the stay, you will participate in different activities, such as jungle trekking, visiting natives, swimming in a waterfall and lake, fishing, BBQ under the moonlight and star-gazing opportunity
Hike difficulty : Easy
Suitability for kids (<12yo): Yes
Day 1 Thursday
8pm Depart KL for Royal Belum, Grik, Perak on your own
Estimated arrival approx 1am.
Check in and sleep on Boathouse.
Note: Unless there are no check-out by other group on the day of our check-in, then we can check-in earlier about 1030pm. Else boathouse will need to undergo cleanup and the earliest check-in time will need to be 12am.
Day 2 Friday (Labour Day)
8am Boathouse will depart jetty and won’t be back until Day 4.
Jungle Trekking to try to find rafflasia (subject to opening)
Visit orang Asli settlement
Bamboo rafting and water sports
Breakfast, lunch, tea & dinner provided
Day 3 Saturday
Trekking to Sg Kooi for stunning waterfall
Trekking to Papan Salt Lick
Bamboo rafting and water sports
Breakfast, lunch, tea & BBQ dinner provided
Day 4 Sunday
Visit Kelah Sanctuary at Sg Ruok
Swim at waterfall
3pm Boathouse arrive jetty
Depart Royal Belum to KL
Breakfast, lunch provided
4-pax room RM1600 per room (6 rooms available)
Bed Dorm @ Boat Deck (Front) RM380 per pax (10 beds available)
Bed Dorm @ Boat Deck (Back) RM350 per pax (8 beds available)
– 50% Booking Fees (not refundable) received by 1 Feb 2020 entitled to early bird 5% discount. Will only deduct when paying the final balance.
– 50% Balance by 1st Apr 2020
All meals served are halal and we also cater to vegetarian. Cold shower and toilet facilities available on the boat.
Unless the rooms are privately booked, it will be prioritized to families with children or females. Then there is possibility the rooms will need to be shared with other families.
– Experience Tour Leader and Tour Guide
– Park and Camera Permit
– All meals as stated above
– Accommodation as purchased
– All activities as stated above
– Transportation from KL-Royal Belum-KL. Group transport can be arranged (separate payment) if there are demand
– Personal Expenses
– Personal Belongings
– Personal Insurance
– Fishing Permit (RM5/rod)
– Meals not mentioned above
– Name replacement is possible. It’s participant’s onus to find their own replacement.
– Activities are subject to weather conditions which includes trip cancellation by the organiser should the weather be completely unsafe. This will be at the discretion of the organisers. We are dealing with the elements of nature, which is beyond our control.
By purchasing this trip, I hereby agree to fully indemnify and absolve the organiser from any claim and/or liability that may arise out of any damages, injury, death or loss of property howsoever arising from participation in the trip. Any photos/video taken/shared during the event may be used for any lawful purpose by the organizer including for example purposes such as publicity, illustration, advertising and website content.
Kindly Whatsapp https://wa.me/60143385407 (Calvin) for booking or further queries.