- 6014 338 5407
Experience outdoor camping jungle style in Sg Tua near Batu Caves with your kids surrounded by pristine and refreshing waterfall. Suitable for those who:
a) loves a quick gateway into the wilderness
b) craves to try outdoor jungle camping for the first time
c) wants to expose themselves or the kids into outdoor activities
d) have kids between 6-12yrs old.
Hike difficulty level: Easy.
Suitability for kids (<12yo): Yes
Participation Limit: 10 families
– Own travel to campsite. Campsite will be located walking distance from the car park.
– Setup camp area and tent. Special focus on child’s camping knowledge
– Safety briefing
– Games to build child self confidence
– Swim at river with free and easy opportunity for child to experience outdoor nature
– BBQ Dinner with group food preparation and cooking
– Night Walk
– Good Night
– Rise and Shine with breakfast
– Jungle Hiking and swim at river/waterfall
– Pack and cleanup
– Home Sweet Home
– Own tent (or rented) and sleeping bag/blanket/comforter
– Own eating utensils (plate, cup, fork, spoon)
– Own torch lights / headlamps
– Own portable stools/chairs/table
– Small portable fan
– Hiking/Sport shoes
– Swimming attire
– Personal belongings
– Insect repellent for those who are sensitive
– Water and Snacks
– Experience coordinator and guide
– Food (1xLunch, 1xBBQ Dinner, 1xBreakfast)
– Food preparation materials (pots/pans/knives,etc)
– Common tarps and fly
– Night Walk and Day Hike
– Transport to/from venue
– Entry permit (RM2 per person), Camp Permit (RM10 per tent)
– Personal Insurance
All food preparation and served will be halal and with no beef. We can also cater to vegetarian.
RM200 per one adult with one child. If additional adult OR child add RM100 per person.
No charges for children <6yo if coming with an older paying siblings.
For those without tent, you have the option to rent a 4-pax tent at RM50. Limited tent for rental available.
Full payment upon registration. Please indicate Trip#31
To register, kindly fill this form
– Family replacement is possible. It’s participant’s onus to find their own replacement.
– Full refund if cancellation done one month prior before event.
– No refund for other types of cancellation but will refund RM50 tent rental (if rented)
– Activities are subject to weather conditions which includes trip cancellation by the organiser should the weather be completely unsafe. This will be at the discretion of the organisers. We are dealing with the elements of nature, which is beyond our control.
By purchasing this trip, I hereby agree to fully indemnify and absolve the organiser from any claim and/or liability that may arise out of any damages, injury, death or loss of property howsoever arising from participation in the trip.
Whatsapp Calvin 014 338 5407 for more info or payment details.